Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kanga Boo

I've been meaning to write this product review for several weeks now, and I just haven't gotten around to writing all of my thoughts down. I didn't want to delay posting about it any longer, though, so here are some brief thoughts about the Kanga Boo.



I learned about the product months ago after reading a similar review from another mom of a little boy who has Down syndrome. She raved about the product, and I immediately wanted one for Caleb. He's not quite strong enough to sit in a shopping cart on his own, but the Kanga Boo gives him that extra support he needs around his torso. 

The website says that it folds flat enough to store in the diaper bag, but I guess I just keep way too much other stuff in there! I have no extra room in my bag! I keep our Kanga Boo in the floor of my Jeep, right below Caleb's car seat. It's convenient enough for me to grab before we head into the store. 

If you order one, get the toy loops! Caleb is usually content to just look around and smile at other shoppers, but I like having a toy handy for when he decides that he's "done" with shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment