Weight: 17lb 8oz
Length: 27.5"
Clothing size: Mostly 9 month, but he's starting to wear some of his 12 month shirts/pants. He still has teeny tiny feet and wears size 2 infant shoes.
Diaper size: size 3
Eating: Caleb takes four bottles (6-7oz) each day, and he eats purees three times/day. We're still working on teaching him to drink from his straw cup.
Sleeping: Caleb usually goes to sleep around 7:30-8:00pm and wakes up around 6:30-7:00am. He naps a couple times during the day, and those naps are anywhere from 0.5-2 hours.
Highlights of the month: Caleb got his first tooth, and he learned how to clap!
OK. He's adorable! Just found your page from Kelly's Korner. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! Your kids are adorable, too! I'll have to read through your blog soon!
DeleteSaw you link up on Kelly's, and had to come check out your blog. Your Caleb is adorable! I have a son with DS as well. He is 5, and one of the lights of our life. I love the verse at the beginning of your blog, because that is JUST how we feel. Congratulations on your boy! I have long since abandoned my blog, but I am on IG as MRSCDUNN I believe... ;)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Kelly's Korner. :) I have a 1 month old son that was born with a surprise DS diagnosis.
ReplyDeleteYour son is adorable!