Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12 Month Recap

Weight: 17lb, 6oz

Length: 27"

Clothing size: Mostly 9 month, but he wears a few 12 month shirts and pants. He wears size 3 infant shoes.

Diaper size: size 3

Eating: For breakfast, Caleb drinks 5-6 ounces of formula from a bottle and eats purees. At lunch, he drinks 4-5 ounces of formula from his straw cup. He also eats purees at lunch. He drinks another 3-4 ounces from his straw cup mid-afternoon and eats a snack (diced fruits, turkey, cheese, graham cracker sticks, Puffs, etc.). At dinner, he eats purees, Puffs, and little bites of whatever Brad and I are eating. He drinks 4-5 ounces of formula from a bottle before going to bed. 

Sleeping: Caleb goes to sleep around 8:00pm and wakes up around 7:00am. He naps a couple times during the day, and those naps are anywhere from 0.5-2 hours. I'm trying to get him to nap in his crib, but that's a battle I'm not winning right now. He only wants to naps while I hold him or while he's in his car seat.

Highlights of the month: Caleb got his second tooth, started standing with assistance, and is babbling more and more every day. His favorite thing to say is "Da da da". He also says "Ba ba ba". I only hear "Ma ma ma" when he's really upset.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment