We celebrated with Brad's immediate family on Christmas Eve night and with some of Brad's extended family on Christmas Day.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Christmas
Brad and I celebrated our own little family Christmas with Caleb the morning of Christmas Eve. We didn't go overboard with gifts for him, since he just had a birthday a couple months ago. He got a couple new toys, some clothes, books, and few other necessities. I usually don't put Christmas gifts in bags, but I did a couple for him because he loves pulling out the tissue paper so much. Rather than Christmas gifts for each other, Brad and I ordered some new furniture for our living room. It'll hopefully be in sometime in February.
We celebrated with Brad's immediate family on Christmas Eve night and with some of Brad's extended family on Christmas Day.
We got together with my family during the New Year's holiday to celebrate our belated Christmas. Caleb did wear something besides pajamas while he was at my parents' house, but you wouldn't know it from looking at the photos below!
We celebrated with Brad's immediate family on Christmas Eve night and with some of Brad's extended family on Christmas Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















Cute pictures! He looks so tiny at the piano...I love it!
ReplyDelete