Monday, February 16, 2015

RSV x2

Caleb is continuing to improve. He's on a very small amount of oxygen and is eating/drinking well. He should be moved out of ICU soon! 

Tyler has had a cough and has sounded congested the last couple days. He had a low fever last night, so I called the pediatrician's office for an appointment today. Rather than going to her office first, she felt it was best to send us straight to the ER. Tyler tested positive for RSV. He's not in as rough shape as Caleb was last week, so he doesn't need ICU care for now. He was admitted, and we're in a regular pediatric room... in OKC! He's on a small amount of oxygen but no other treatment at this time. 



Please pray that Caleb continues to recover and that he and Brad will get to return to OKC soon. Please pray that Tyler recovers quickly too! I can't wait for my family to be healthy and under one roof.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for both your sweet boys! I still can't believe how sick Caleb got. I hope they both bounce back quickly!

    ReplyDelete