Friday, September 11, 2015

Special Needs Kids Link-Up

Welcome to those of you who have found your way to my blog via Kelly’s Korner Special Needs Kids link-up post. Just to give you a quick idea of what I blog about here… it’s all about my two boys. My oldest son, Caleb, has Down syndrome. He was diagnosed shortly after birth in October 2012. He also was born with a congenital heart defect and syndactyly, all of which were surgically repaired. He stays busy with church, mother’s day out, therapies and playing with his friends and little brother. And speaking of little brother... Tyler is seven months old. He also stays busy with church, mother’s day out, and tagging along to all of Big Brother’s appointments. 

So much of what I've learned over the past three years is from other moms who are a few months/years ahead of me. While I'm certainly no expert in special needs parenting, or parenting in general for that matter, I'm happy to share what has worked and not worked for us. Please feel free to ask me any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment