After years of dreaming, months of planning, and more months of construction, we finished our new house! We moved in mid-May and are still getting settled. I was so excited about having a new house and no "home projects", but that's a joke! We're constantly busy hanging artwork, organizing cabinets and closets, shopping for a few key pieces of furniture, and making way too many trips to Lowe's for all sorts of random little things. I'm also adjusting to having a little further drive to work and Caleb's therapies, shopping at different stores, picking up the occasional takeout at different restaurants, etc. It's crazy how moving just a few miles changes so much!
I plan to blog much more about our whole home building experience, but for now I'll leave you with some photos that our builder had taken. They're from a photoshoot that they did a couple days before we moved in.
No comments:
Post a Comment