Caleb and Tyler started a new school year about a month ago. Caleb is attending pre-k at a nearby elementary school. He's in a fantastic inclusive classroom with the best teacher and aides. There are 15-16 kids (I can't remember exactly) in his class, and four of those students have some sort of special need. The teacher has told us that things are going really well. Caleb is learning from his typically-developing peers, and they're doing a great job of including him in their activities.

Tyler is attending the same MDO that we've been at since Caleb was a baby. He's the youngest in his classroom, but he's doing great keeping up with the "big" kids. I'm still working part-time while he's at MDO... and because of that schedule, we take Caleb there for the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He's pretty much only there for nap time and play time, but he enjoys it and it allows me to continue working.
We have lots of fun things coming up in the weeks ahead, so I'll try my best to get back here more often and fill you in and what's going on.








No comments:
Post a Comment