What a wonderful first Mother's Day with Caleb. We spent the weekend with my parents in Wichita Falls.
It's true! Caleb is my "#1 gift"!
After church with my mom (Caleb's Nana)
With Brad's help, Caleb gave me a Nike running shirt, shorts, and the book,
Run Like A Mother. I read the authors' blog,
Another Mother Runner and have been wanting to read the book. Brad got the book without me ever dropping a hint! Nice job! I think Caleb giving me all of this running stuff must mean that he loves riding in the jogging stroller and wants me to take him for runs more often!
As much I love celebrating Mother's Day, though, it is still a bittersweet day for me. Two years ago, I was in the middle of our first cycle of fertility treatment and wanted so much to be a mom. My heart aches for all the women who want to be moms today. I pray that their desires are fulfilled someday soon.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
No comments:
Post a Comment