Weight: 16lb 3oz (at an appointment last week)
Length: 26.5" (at an appointment last week)
Clothing size: mostly 6 month and some 6-9 month
Diaper size: size 2 (Pampers), size 3 (Luvs)
Eating: Caleb started taking bigger bottles, so we gradually worked his formula down from 27kcal/oz to 22kcal/oz this month. Normal formula is 20kcal/oz, so we're almost there! Also, instead of six bottles each day, he takes five! He eats purees three times/day. In the morning, he eats fruit, yogurt and rice cereal. Either he doesn't like the oat cereal anymore or it doesn't sit well in his tummy, so we're taking a break from it. For lunch, he usually has veggies and/or fruits. And at dinner, he usually eats veggies and pureed chicken. His new foods this month were chicken, whole milk plain yogurt, peaches, honeydew, and shredded pieces of cheddar cheese.
Sleeping: Since we dropped that sixth bottle, Caleb goes to sleep earlier now! He usually sleeps from about 8:30pm until 7:00am. He's still an inconsistent napper. If he naps during the day, it's while I'm holding him or when we're in the car. I usually try to have some "quiet time" with him for a while in the morning and afternoon, so that he can rest even if he doesn't sleep.
Highlight of the month: The highlight of my month was when we were working with the speech pathologist in New Braunfels (I really will blog about that soon... I've just been too busy to take the time and write it all down!). She said "Caleb's a champ at eating!". When she said that, I wanted to cheer and cry and thank God! Caleb has come so far!








No comments:
Post a Comment