Weight: 20lb 8oz
Length: 28"
Clothing size: Mostly 18 month, but he does still wear a few 12 month clothes. He still wears size 3 infant shoes.
Diaper size: size 3
Eating: Caleb is eating most regular foods now. I still cut/tear everything into small bites for him, since he still doesn't have many teeth. At Mother's Day Out and sometimes out of convenience while we're away from home, he has baby food pouches. Some of his favorite foods lately have been quesadillas, pulled pork, blueberry pancakes, mac & cheese, mandarin oranges, and multigrain Cheerios. Caleb still drinks all of his milk from his Honey Bear straw cups. We introduced Talk Tools Straw #1 a few days ago. He usually drinks all of his afternoon milk using Straw #1. He is drinking water from Take & Toss straw cups.
Sleeping: Caleb goes to sleep around 8:00pm and wakes up around 6:30-7:00am. He usually takes one nap in the early afternoon. He usually sleeps about 1.5-2 hours.
His days: Caleb still goes to Mother's Day Out three times each week. He also does several hours of speech, occupational, and physical therapies each week. And of course, we make time for trips to the library, play dates and playing at home. We try to go to the zoo at least a couple times each month.
Highlights of the last three months: Caleb is moving forward more. He's pulling himself with his arms quite a bit, doing some sort of combination of an inchworm and army crawl. He's also pushing up on his arms and getting really close to pushing up into quadruped position. When he tries to get his knees up under him, he usually ends up pushing back and moving backward a few inches.
Caleb is getting three molars right now!
Caleb can show you where his tummy and head are. Once he got really good at "tummy", I started working on "head". When I ask him where his tummy is now, he usually pats his head and laughs. Silly kid. I'm now trying to teach him "mouth".
Caleb is getting three molars right now!
Caleb can show you where his tummy and head are. Once he got really good at "tummy", I started working on "head". When I ask him where his tummy is now, he usually pats his head and laughs. Silly kid. I'm now trying to teach him "mouth".
He is SO cute! Happy 18 months, Caleb!
ReplyDelete