Friday, March 17, 2017

Another Five Minute Friday

And the five minutes starts now...

We're now on post-op day 10. Caleb is starting to show some improvement. He's drinking more and willing to take a few bites of soft foods every now and then. He also seems happier throughout the day and sleeping a little better at night, so I think the pain is starting to go away.

We're wrapping up Spring Break here. The boys were off from school and MDO (not that Caleb would've felt like being at school this week anyway). Brad and I still needed to work, so family watched the boys for us while I worked on Monday and Wednesday. Brad and I are tag-teaming today. I'm working this morning, and Brad is working this afternoon.

I have a couple fun things planned for this weekend. I'm going to a baby shower for a friend tomorrow. Her first child, a son, was born in October 2015. He had a congenital heart defect and only lived three days. Now she's expecting another precious little boy, and he's due on Easter Sunday. I'm so excited to celebrate with her tomorrow. And then on Sunday, I'm running the Go Girl half marathon here in OKC!

Time's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment