Caleb will go to his one-month post-op appointment with his ORL (ENT) on Tuesday. I think the audiologists at that clinic will do some of the same testing that we did today. I'm curious to see what their thoughts are, since they seemed pretty certain last month that Caleb would need hearing aids.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Audiology appointment
I took Caleb to get his hearing checked this morning. We went back to the audiologist who has been seeing him since he was just a few weeks old. She did a couple tests and said that the hearing in his left ear seems to be in the normal range! The hearing in his right ear ranges from normal to mild hearing loss. We will return in one month and repeat the same tests. Hearing aids are still a possibility at some point, but both the audiologist and speech pathologist don't think he needs them right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what an encouraging appointment!!
ReplyDelete